Customize your smile with dental crowns. Due to the material used in the assembly of dental crowns, they can be adjusted based on looks, shape, size, and even color. Not only will dental crowns make your smile look better, they can even protect broken teeth from future decay. Here are just a few of the benefits that dental crowns can deliver:
– Dental crowns can hold together teeth that have been broken or split apart, and even bind together parts of broken teeth.
– Dental crowns can be used to successfully hold a dental filling in place in the event that not enough of the tooth remains.
– Dental crowns cap and conceal teeth down to the gumline for a full seal that can prevent further tooth decay and other forms of injury from occurring to a tooth.
– Dental treatments including root canals as well as dental bridges and implants can be concealed and protected with dental crowns.
– A typical dental crown can last a few decades and potentially last a lifetime of normal wear and tear, and if a dental crown is broken or knocked loose, it can be easily swapped.
If you would like to experience the life-changing transformation that dental crowns can provide, please stop by Mark L. Pitel, DMD, PC for an oral exam from Dr. Mark L. Pitel and our team at our amazing dentist facility in Poughkeepsie, New York. Schedule your visit by calling us at 845-454-0790. Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!