If you wish to improve your smile, the first task will be to replace any missing or lost teeth. One such service that is highly impressive at improving your smile with alternative teeth is dental bridges, which link directly to other teeth in your mouth for a full smile that is sure to please. To take your oral health to new heights with dental bridges read on!
– Dental bridges prevent other teeth from sliding out of position, which can often occur when there is not a total set of teeth in place.
– Dental bridges diminish your risk for malocclusions and misalignments, which can often develop when there are teeth missing from a jawline.
– Normally, missing teeth can cause a person’s facial structure to sink in, which will make them look older and weaker than they truly are. Dental bridges can quickly restore your facial structure and bring back your natural look.
– Dental bridges can re-establish lost or impaired functions caused by missing teeth, such as chewing, eating, and speaking functions.
– Traditional dental bridges can last from ten years, up to an entire lifetime, but can be repaired or replaced as necessary.
If you are ready to take the next step to achieve a glorious smile with dental bridges, set an appointment with Mark L. Pitel, DMD, PC at our dental office in Poughkeepsie, New York. Dr. Mark L. Pitel and the rest of our team can be reached at 845-454-0790. We look forward to making your smile shine soon!